| Financial Assessment. Successful Journeys Start with a Compass Heading
The Financial Assessment is an hour-long introduction to our services and a working meeting which includes an initial review and assessment of the various elements of your financial situation. We consider it to be an excellent starting point due to its role in facilitating a high quality discussion grounded in your unique circumstances. Since there is no obligation to continue beyond the initial Financial Assessment, it is a stress-free way to get to know us, discuss our services, and see if we might be a good match for your specific needs – all while gathering the detailed information necessary to move forward with a possible next step. The Financial Assessment is $250.
| Wealth Management. Your Life’s Work with Efficient Direction
Wealth Management is our primary service and centers on providing expert investment management and advice in conjunction with customized client-specific financial planning. More than just fancy industry jargon, Wealth Management is where the best of objective Fee-Only investment advising and financial planning meet. As independent consultants and fiduciaries rather than salespeople, we are true partners in support of your vision. The ultimate value of Wealth Management is the financial efficiency provided by an objective, committed, and ongoing approach to your personal finances. Wealth Management, includes:
* Creation of a detailed initial financial plan that is highly personalized and forms the backbone of all ongoing planning
* Creation of an individualized Investment Policy Statement (IPS) to guide ongoing investment management decisions
* Quarterly reviews and as-needed financial planning updates as circumstances evolve, and with an emphasis on tax planning efficiency and strategies such as
asset location and tax-loss harvesting
* Quarterly investment reports and market commentary along with as-needed rebalancing of investment accounts due to changing market conditions
* Investments are held at an independent third-party custodian such as Scottrade or TIAA-CREF, who provide client account statements and online access
* Investments consist primarily of index funds, ETF’s, and other low cost mutual funds from such companies as Dimensional Fund Advisors, Vanguard, and TIAA-CREF
| Investment Planning. Identify Your Priorities to Control Your Destiny
For individuals and families that don’t have the financial complexity to warrant Wealth Management, the Investment Planning service is a limited financial planning engagement intended to provide guidance on your overall financial situation while helping establish your investment priorities. The Investment Planning service, includes:
* An Asset Allocation recommendation to be used in directing investment decisions (such as how to allocate your 401k account) based on a personal risk tolerance evaluation and review of core investment concepts such as risk, return, and diversification
* A retirement projection intended to provide crucial feedback in terms of where you stand based on current saving and spending patterns
* An Investment Planning Summary Report that includes the target asset allocation, retirement projection, along with various other financial metrics intended to shed light on your overall financial orientation
* A 90-minute meeting to cover the items above as well as discuss related financial planning topics and issues to the extent that time and circumstances allow
An important benefit of receiving targeted advice for a flat fee, and on a strictly as-needed basis, is your ability to keep expenses lean while staying focused on the essentials. The Investment Planning service is $750.
| Retirement Planning. Plotting the Next Adventure – Life on Your Terms
The Retirement Planning service is a limited financial planning engagement offered as an optional add-on to the Asset Allocation service above, and is intended for clients who are over age 50 and who would like additional details and customization for the retirement projection provided in the Asset Allocation service. Retirement Planning, includes:
* Retirement lifestyle goal planning
* Retirement medical reserve planning
* Social Security retirement benefit planning
* A 2-hour interactive planning meeting that customizes various projection attributes and assumptions to the extent that time and circumstances allow
* A detailed retirement projection report that includes quantitative stress tests
Completion of the Asset Allocation service within the previous 30 days is a pre-requisite. The Retirement Planning service is $1,250.
| Classes at the University of Tennessee. Building an Investment Plan
Please contact the University of Tennessee Non-Credit Personal Development programs for a list of current classes taught by Kennedy Wealth Management. Goto: http://noncredit.utk.edu/personal/ and then click on the “Home and Finance” section.
| Retirement Plan Advisory Service. Getting it Right for Employees
The Retirement Plan Advisory Service provides business owners with professional assistance in establishing and maintaining a retirement plan that is consistent with their fiduciary responsibilities and that seeks the highest quality combination of service providers and investment alternatives for their employees. Our services typically consist of an ongoing combination of both investment advisory services and non-investment consulting services. Our perspective as an independent Fee-Only fiduciary is invaluable in helping a Plan Sponsor implement a retirement plan solution that is focused the needs of their employees, rather than the agenda of any particular service provider or vendor. Avoid the performance drag and fiduciary liability of high expense investments by building a retirement plan consistent with the principles of low cost investing. As part of the Retirement Plan Advisory Service we offer an initial consultation for $250.