| Financial Assessment. Successful Journeys Start with a Compass Heading
The Financial Assessment is an hour-long introduction to our services and a working meeting which includes an initial review and assessment of the various elements of your financial situation. We consider it to be an excellent starting point due to its role in facilitating a high quality discussion grounded in your unique circumstances. Since there is no obligation to continue beyond the initial Financial Assessment, it is a stress-free way to get to know us, discuss our services, and see if we might be a good match for your specific needs – all while gathering the detailed information necessary to move forward with a possible next step. The Financial Assessment is $250.
| Wealth Management. Your Life’s Work with Efficient Direction
Wealth Management is our primary service and centers on providing expert investment management and advice in conjunction with customized client-specific financial planning. More than just fancy industry jargon, Wealth Management is where the best of objective Fee-Only investment advising and financial planning meet. As independent consultants and fiduciaries rather than salespeople, we are true partners in support of your vision. The ultimate value of Wealth Management is the financial efficiency provided by an objective, committed, and ongoing approach to your personal finances. Wealth Management, includes:
* Creation of a detailed initial financial plan that is highly personalized and forms the backbone of all ongoing planning
* Creation of an individualized Investment Policy Statement (IPS) to guide ongoing investment management decisions
* Quarterly reviews and as-needed financial planning updates as circumstances evolve, and with an emphasis on tax planning efficiency and strategies such as
asset location and tax-loss harvesting
* Quarterly investment reports and market commentary along with as-needed rebalancing of investment accounts due to changing market conditions
* Investments are held at an independent third-party custodian such as Scottrade or TIAA-CREF, who provide client account statements and online access
* Investments consist primarily of index funds, ETF’s, and other low cost mutual funds from such companies as Dimensional Fund Advisors, Vanguard, and TIAA-CREF
| Retirement Plan Advisory Service. Getting it Right for Employees
The Retirement Plan Advisory Service provides business owners with professional assistance in establishing and maintaining a retirement plan that is consistent with their fiduciary responsibilities and that seeks the highest quality combination of service providers and investment alternatives for their employees. Our services typically consist of an ongoing combination of both investment advisory services and non-investment consulting services. Our perspective as an independent Fee-Only fiduciary is invaluable in helping a Plan Sponsor implement a retirement plan solution that is focused the needs of their employees, rather than the agenda of any particular service provider or vendor. Avoid the performance drag and fiduciary liability of high expense investments by building a retirement plan consistent with the principles of low cost investing. As part of the Retirement Plan Advisory Service we offer an initial consultation for $250.
| Classes at the University of Tennessee. Building an Investment Plan
Please contact the University of Tennessee Non-Credit Personal Development programs for a list of current classes taught by Kennedy Wealth Management. Goto: http://noncredit.utk.edu/personal/ and then click on the “Home and Finance” section.